Wednesday, December 12, 2007

everything will be fine

i hope everything will be fine.
oh well.i used to like to do runner in the past because everyone is responsible enough to do their part,runner just follow up their case,they will take back the case when they're back from off/AL. now-everyone will just throw the case to runner.n sometimes the case description is bu 3 bu 4.runner can then pick up the skill to become a creative story planner.try to know what is the whole fucking story is about.after u tried too hard which have already killed some of the brain cells.u handle the case.after u handle the case.somehow somewhere the case become UR OWN case.
i really hate those ppl who wrote ---
"hi runner,can u do a check with *** whether blah blah blah"
"hi runner,can u do a check with *** whether blah blah blah"
u all really pissed me off big time today.hello.wake up ALL.runner's job is just to follow on ur case when u're off and u can take back when u're back.not to help u call here n there.not UR PERSONAL PA.fine.i dun mind being your personal PA.just pay me ur pay as well alright?if i gt ur pay i dun mind doing all the shit for u and help u call here and there as if im your secretary.
BUT IM NOT GETTING UR PAY!ARRRRRRGGGHHHHHH
ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY.
angry nvm.today is a WED! EARLY WED.supposed to go back at 5.30pm but left office at 7pm.dun understand how come other runner can leave earlier for the last few wks but i cant?m i too suay?or m i too hardworking?or m i too dumb?
*cries*



another thing.im very touched when i know friends,colleagues around me really care for me and they will always be there for me.
missy chen says - "i wun want you to be unhappy here"
aaww.i m controlling my tears from rolling down in e bus stop just now lor.n just now she is so busy,still help me in my runner stuff.thumbs up!hope she will get well soon n suayness get away frm her!love her lots!
another missy blur chen-"xiao yi ge!te ge ge".hehe.she is so damn cute!n during lunch she told me her heart is always in p*b.i know that we all felt the same.heh.n this will never change!love her lots!
missy grid-"i will be there for you!jiayou jiayou~"
of cos i know u'll be there for me!n i will stand up from where i've fall and be a stronger xiao nu zi.
life's hard and i just need to overcome myself!love u grid!
mr ah lun-"i really admire ur responsibility!if everyone can be like you.i can shake leg high high liao."
haha.joker!but he managed to make me smile n brighten up my mood!
mr tan-thanks for ur concern boss.:D
missy peh-hahah.another joker.cos mr ah lun is her mentor that's why!
but she really brighten my runner days with alot of lame jokes and concern.though she is talkative but she helps me to de-stress!i love sitting beside her!:p
hope tmr will be fine.i just want to clear all my cases tmr and off on fri n sat!yippyyyyyyy

No comments: