Thursday, February 14, 2008

Random Thoughts *04

-CNN said that we're just like ants to them.hmm.makes me ponder for awhile.but oh well.we're just peanuts.

-the trend is here again.inbox will be full of - time to say goodbye- email again.hai.when is my turn to send that? can i have more courage to do that?

-the stomach pain is killing me nw.

-bon voyage xiao mei! all the best in your studies! =D rmb our shanghai trip! *grins*

-1 more day to off day.gg to work is torture everyday.

-working afternoon shift sucks even more cos we need to think of what to eat the next day.

-i think i will not be fit for work tmr.but i rmb my customers said that they're gg to fax me all their stuff on thu.

-enough said.new post next.byes

1 comment:

angels flyin` said...

awww.. yea.. dylan left )=

i always ask myself and other colleagues whens my turn too haha!