Monday, October 6, 2008

family

f.a.m.i.l.y = father and mother i love you
just now papa insisted to cut my cake in smaller pcs especially for me to eat.
cos the ice cream cake is too hard for me to bite in my current condition.
aww.such a simple action can wet my eyes.
realised that i haven't been communicating much to papa cos of my irregular working hours.
whenever i'm at home, he's asleep or whenever he's at home, i'm outside.
i hug my papa and mama!
went to Chinatown for dinner for mummy's bday celebration. (which is b4 my tw trip also)
hee..i love the hor fan thingy.so tasty.it will definitely taste better without tau gays though.
see the slice of fish..so BIG!
my fav broccoli..
the loving couple.
my favourite mama and papa who will always be there for me no matter what happen.=D
ge tai thingy after dinner.so boring.
so i asked them to pose for me to take photos!

so looking forward to my long awaited midnight shift. 1 more week to endure! tmr is a better day.please.

No comments: