Friday, December 12, 2008

NDC

ndc ndc ndc
I will have nightmare whenever i visit NDC. Dr Lai just examined my wound and implant this morning.omg. the moment he touch it, it is painful. some more he cleaned the wound and using alot of strength on it. the pain went straight to my heart.
i think i cant take it if this happens too often.
just kill me bah.
my tongue, implant area and lower chin are all swelling like no body business. *cries*
i hope my another dose of stronger painkiller which cost me S$42 can reduce my pain.
sidenote-
i got lots of appointments in JAN to NDC.what the hell.=(

counting down-
to payday tonight
to end of my midnight shift
to xmas
to jan
to bonus maybe?
to the day i leave

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:p jiayoooooou!

Anonymous said...

yep! JIAYOU!
and PAY IS IN!
muahaha
-xh

Riko said...

hahahaa! yeah man..its time to spend~