Wednesday, April 22, 2009

i need a break

i SERIOUSLY need a long long break.
haven been going holiday for so damn long.
June is coming.
July is coming.
2010 japan trip is coming!
pray hard kor will sponsor abit for it as my bday present!HAHA.
so nice to be the youngest!

milo is finally back from australia! =D
she too respect my decision since she has gone through that depress period before.

silly lazy pig insisted to wait for me to reach home before he slp.so sweet of him.
i should have take cab home if i work afternoon shift in future. hehe.
tentatively 4 last afternoon shift to go.
pray hard i can survive through. *cross fingers*


mummy is trying hard to describe the blouse that i have which er sao borrow it.
im trying my best to recall but still failed.
i guess i wun even know if half of my clothes are gone.
i should STOP shopping. *sigh*

resignation is neither here nor there, haven got the time to settle it again.
i hope i wun miss taking calls too much.HAHAHA.

No comments: