Monday, July 13, 2009

i am back!

I am back, after disappearing for 1 month!haha.
time really flies, especially enjoyable times.
i am starting to miss my granny and aunt. :(
life at Senai is so simple and relaxing.
I did my shopping every once a week which is really enough for a shopping queen for me.
I help in housework like laundry and dishes etc.
Besides that, it will be eat,sleep,watching tv and DVDs.HAHA.
got tons of photos to be uploaded after my hk trip.
lots of photos which i have stop uploading dunno since when.
a photo of me..just in case someone might miss me..haha.!
i think i have gain some weight.:(
medicine for TODAY! :(
stomach pain is killing me since yesterday night till now.
Lazy pig and jimmy urged me to go see a doctor.
Doctor said i got slight food poisoning and gave me lots of medicine plus an injection on my butt.
COST $68 eh.
My most expensive ever clinic trip.:(
Just 2 days in SG makes me feel so poor.
i miss my ex-colleagues and friends! lets meet up soon...after im back next week!=D

No comments: