Sunday, November 8, 2009

好陌生。。

happened to bump into my secondary school friend couple this evening at my place there.
Instead of happily chatting, the couple seemed to be in a shock.
Just a 2 sentence exchange, and we are off to our different way.
Thinking back..
we were like a pair of close sisters and used to hang around in jp after school.
same CCA and we will share joys and sorrow together.
We even applied for the same poly but fate seems to be playing fun of us.
Ended up in different poly studying the same course.
Distance drifting further and further.
Not that I did not ask her out..
Her reply is forever the same.
So.
We did not meet up during that 3 yrs of poly days.
It is saddening.
When I am not willing to give up this friendship yet she is not willing to make just a lit' bit effort to meet up when we are staying around the same area.
Sigh.
I suppose that is life.

1 comment: