Sunday, October 28, 2007

ah lun's big day~

27th oct 2007.

significant day for ah lun aka alan,a colleague of mine.
hehe. he's super helpful.humorous.crappy.patient.nice guy.n oh yah. super suay too! oops.
feel so fortunate knowing all e great ppl and giving me a good start for my 1st job.
enjoyed myself at his wedding dinner jus nw at chervons-as usual.e bride is sooooo beautiful n i almost cant recognise alan! he look soooo different! so shuai! haha
wishing them 白年好和。早生贵子! heh.
photos!
n so sad. i wearing specs.everyone is asking me.
" how come u wearing specs!" ( usually i'll wear lens cos i ai mei. =p )
me : " cos i gt 1 big pimple on my nose! =s

hui n i realise something.everytime both of us take pic together.nt nice leh.n i realise the reason being is we're both TOO tall. n neither of us willing to stand infront.(heh.stand in front look fatter leh.)
awesome 4some! haha.i'll die w/o them at work. n they're my k-ing,shopping and holiday-ing kakis too! =D
all mei mei!
with alan. dunno where he's looking at! must be thinking of his wife nw..hmmm.

my best mentee! but gg to another dept soon.sadded.

the super nice joe! meryl.me n ron!

bert xtra!
i look small rite! hehe.


me. kristine.sugar.

the cute boy! i love cute boyssss can!

lisa! enjoyed doing my midnight with her..hehe.

the grp foto!

No comments: