Wednesday, January 16, 2008

irritated.

argh!what is happening to polyclinic nowadays!no communication and make their customers go to and fro,climb up and down the stairs.sigh.im already so weak.feeling giddy.no energy.went to polyclinic for further check up on my low blood count issue.the jurong polyclinic is no good!after the doctor consultation,im advised to go to another counter to make an appointment for ultrasound at cck polyclinic and then go for a blood test later.at the blood test counter the person told me blood test must be done before 2.30 pm so they can send it to hospital.alright.then i go back to level 2 for appointment making.the person at level 2 directed me to go to level 1 to make appt cos they're closing soon.alright.climb down the stairs to level 1 again.when it was my turn,the person immediately directed me BACK to level 2 once she saw the papers im holding.HAI.my blood is already boiling at this point of time.i climb the stairs to level 2 again.i told the counter girl at level 2 - the person at level 1 advised me to come up again.(in a rather angry tone).She reluctantly assisted me and complained the counter girl at level 1 to her colleagues.what the hell.so pissed off.i think i have climb up and down the stairs for more than 5 times!ARGH!.i still need to go back for further check ups.=(

No comments: