Friday, January 11, 2008

sweet sweet love~

Congratulations er ge!hehee..happy ROM!happy happy!=D
though i only had 5 hrs of sleep the night b4, still i must force myself to wake up for kor's big day on 10th Jan (thu).
my gift to kor.hehee..photo album with all the photos of us from young till now..hee.i spent lots of time on it.omg.so many to do lor..

did my make up in the car cos no time already!we're running late and raining somemore!omgomg! haven even finish doing the make up for er sao..touch up abit outside ROM.haha.
da ge is li hai!haha..he chiong chiong chiong and we managed to reach there JUST in time.faint.

nothing much to do while waiting so camwhoring abit.hehe.=p


my dearest er ge and er sao!hehee.er ge stun us just now.cos he dye his white hair to black.hahaa..not bad.
the whole ceremony took less than 15 mins.hahaha..chop chop.

TA DA!done. =D married and live happily ever after~
just snap snap..once in a lifetime leh!

er sao is only 23 years old this year.i 21+1 still single.hai.
both families!
the Pan family.hee.:D

the Pan siblings!me.da ge and er ge!


HAHA.this shot is ultra funny.i say 1 2 3 then da ge almost tripped over some charger and everyone say - weiiii..xiao xin!.LOL.

grandma and aunt came too! heee..happy occasion!but grandma's health isnt very good.hai.think old liao.just now brought her to Chinatown Eu Yan Sang to c the chinese doc.hope everything will be fine.
kor is humorous.haha.he say faster take pics with aunt and grandma.cos he will nvr know when he's coming back to SG again.sob.he's flying back to sydney soon.this sat-12th jan. =(


me and my beloved po po! love her to bits! :D my schedule is fully packed though im on AL.AL isnt supposed to be resting or slacking, i seems to be rushing against time lor!go bkk.come back.unpack luggages.go kor's ROM.bring po po to c doc.meeting diff group of friends for bday dinner.sending kor to airport.zooom.den AL over.haha.now im gg to countdown to feb! new year new year! yipppyyyyy..gg back to msia again!den march!gg to phuket!thought of phuket..da ge is very evil!haha.i was telling mommy in bkk,cant finish ur thai baht nvm,since i gg to phuket in march,give all the leftover to me.hahaaa..den kor spent all in airport.-_-''.actually me too.haha! i love jan! btw. IM GOING TO JIE LUN's CONCERT!yippyyyy!hurray!hurray!.thanks to Mr Yap.haha.he saw my msn nick - i love jie lun.den he ask me want go jie lun's concert not since his friend is selling the tickets.wuahahaha.*jumping high and low.** I LOVE JAN!=D

2 comments:

爱德琳 said...

aaaaahhhhh, by the time i wana book tics too late le... jay... concert...

Anonymous said...

heee..yeah!lucky me managed to go last min! =D