Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dim Sum@Geylang-

sigh.lost my samsung hp.=((
lost all the photos inside..hai..the photo of this shop's signboard..the photo of Sijia and me.
grrr.*curse and swear the person who took my hp and don't have the intention to return it to me at all!**

CK brought me to a super tasty dim sum place in geylang! So anticipated!but after i entered the shop.then i stunned awhile and told her."eh.i think i came here b4 la.chey". -_-..hahaha.but i really enjoy myself this time round with all the prawns and prawns and prawns dim sum.HAHA.
just order just order..just eat just eat.
this is the best ever! been missing this duck porridge ever since the last time i ate it..*thumbs up**
super vege but nice! the satisfied us! *burp...*
the name of the shop..think it is at geylang lorong 15!

1 comment:

woshiyiduoyun said...

Dear, as spoken, here i am, cursing the inconsiderate, greedy, mei liang xin, evil, with no proper upbringing person who took your samsung phone.