Monday, June 16, 2008

lost n found

xiaonuzi:Good afternoon,thank you for calling XXXX,XXXX speaking.How may i address you?
70++ah peh: how come your Holland V branch is closed? i want to get my hp back!
xiaonuzi: **blur** - I am afraid that our branches are not operating on Sunday. How may i assist you?
70++ ah peh: not working mah? then how do i get back my hp. the person told me to wait here but have yet to come..
xiaonuzi: *still blur* -no prob.i will help you to call your hp to see whether is anyone holding on to your hp alright?
*dial ah peh's hp number...
hp rings..
a guy answer the call and mention that he's now at Hol V starbucks waiting for ah peh to collect the phone back.
xiaonuzi then inform ah peh and connect call over for him.
what a kind of soul..feel so happy for the ah peh! =D
reminds me of my samsung..hai.sadded =((

2 comments:

爱德琳 said...

haha, tat's a funny one :)

Riko said...

hahaha.the ah peh really sound so ke ai lor! =D