Saturday, November 22, 2008

e worse day of my life part 2

is coming real soon!

I am going for an implant surgery on 9 dec.oh my..the needles,numbness,blood,stitches are coming all back to me once again.that will be the last time i can see Dr Lai before he leaves for states.
though he will be back only 1 year later, i feel that i will be going back to NDC 1 year later too.SIGH.
this is the thing they are going to do to me. Different phases of surgery is carried out, so when everything is done,will be like 8-9 months later?
almost faint when i heard 8-9 months. =(

Phase 1: Treatment planning
went through different types of X-ray so they can access my medical health and oral health.
while waiting..
they insert a plastic mould onto my bottom lower teeth with some plastic thingy on it..taste and smell yucky. however, this is definitely better than the other time i did moulding for upper n lower teeth.
see..and i put this on for more than 20 mins + walking around from level 2 to level 6 back to level 2.
Dr Lai will produce an individualized treatment plan just for me, based on the way my teeth are fit together and the bone volume.
lucky i got enough bone to support the implant, though some fractured area has yet to be fully recover.
tea time at Shin. (we are their only customers!)
the yummy food!
i've been patronising Shin very often ever since my first visit with grid.hehe.
the super hungry me. haven had anything before dental appt.
lazy pig insisted to take the view outside since it is rare we get to sit near the window.
the super pretty carriage!!
and the tallest xmas tree in SG.(doesnt look very tall to me..)
my health is deteriorating since my accident. cough, sore throat, flu, asthma..everything seems to be coming back at the same time. well.i need to have more rest and talk less to irritating customers!=)

No comments: