Friday, November 7, 2008

Random Thoughts *17


Sometimes we just need to know that people care..if this is one of those times,you are really one of them.
i know you will be there for me always.muacks!
(I am really feeling much more better le.don't worry k.)
Survey says that women can live longer cos they cried more..(then i really think i can live till very old..since i'm a crybaby nowadays.)
When facing alot of difficulties, always think of yourself.
(thanks jmy for accompanying me in the middle of the night.hugs!)
everything will be fine right? Next year is reaching soon le right? My teeth will be fine as well right?
Looking forward to my long awaiting zoo and sentosa trip. nelle, lets work hard and jiayou together k.hugs!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup, everything will be fine de, sometimes we become so pre-occupied with our own problems that we dun realise that we're not alone, so knowing that there will always be ppl that care for us, we will always be more kai xin de. I love u too! =) lazy pig

Anonymous said...

*hugs* -xh

Riko said...

mummy i miss u lots!

Riko said...

yup.i will be strong.though my body CMI.HAHA.