Monday, March 24, 2008

lalalalaaa~

Yeah!After 7 days of working, my off days have finally arrived!However I'm irritated for the whole Sat afternoon before k ing at Topone.
Stuff which irritates me! - Try to update blog yesterday morning but blogspot is ultra slow can. Type 1 sentence need to wait for 20 seconds for it to reflect.-_-.
Next, rack sack my room to look for a belt which I'm gg to wear later.zz.still did not manage to find it.=(
Off to IMM Bodyshop next to help my friend buy some products. She then sms me and told me her friend doesn't need the products ANYMORE.WTF. She is wasting my time and money on her. First she is rushing me to buy for her since JAN and once i brought it she say it is useless to her.Bloody hell. Listen well this Missy H, I'm helping you to buy out of GOODWILL OK. I don't know you that well and now you are giving me this attitude.FINE.You will be blacklisted in future.GRRR.
Forget it. I've wasted too much energy to be angry with her!
Happier moments!K ing at Topone Ktv (the ex icon place in Bugis)

Wahhhh.The screen is ultra big lor!hehe.
Super high tech as well.No remote control but they're using some keyboard thingy to select songs etc. Rather cheap bah, SGD20 for 3 hrs on a Sat plus FREE FLOW of drinks. Everything is alright except that it's VERY hot. For the first time, we're sweating instead of shivering while k ing.-_-
Topone Ktv! Shall organise more K ing session there!
While our Ck is singing..
She can intimate anyone! Kit Chen,my Gary, Jielun and many many more! *thumbs up*

Thanks to ahguhua for the honey lemon! =D
K ing with them are so FUN!
Steamboat buffet next! The soup base is fantastic! RMB to order tom yum plus old chicken (老母鸡) soup base.haha.Highly recommended by CK!. The food is ultra yummy! Loves the mushroom family + cockles + beef + prawns and many many more. The buffet is only at 18 nett, and place is situated beside Tian Tian steamboat i think.
So fresh!
yums!
So cute! :D
Eat till super FULL.Feel like puking.haha.
We're all so smart to wear black!hehee.
Yummy desserts at Ah Chew next. Though we ate alot during the steamboat buffet but well, just feel like eating. Din finish them in the end.
I love my mango sago!
Wanted to slack somewhere after dessert so we went to Minds Cafe!heheee.
Laugh till jaw is so tired, stomach is so pain. We're just laughing all the way! Ahguhua' s lava jam and my typewriter.wuahhaa.
I forced them to play Monopoly with me! And i went bankrupt in the end lor! So suay meh.-_-.
Cabbed home and the uncle is talking to me happily all the way.
Once i said "Uncle, go Jurong East blah blah blah"
Then the uncle became ultra enthu and happy and said "wah seh, i'm so lucky gt u! send you home le uncle can go back Bukit Batok sleep!!"
haha.i was like..orrrr..orrr..orrrr all the way.

No comments: