Thursday, March 20, 2008

super super belated post! -春天的故事-

Grrr.I'm typing this out in the MS word!Lousy Starhub wireless connection is going bonkers again!
Ultra IRRITATING can!The problem occurred ever since im back from Phuket.-_-.

Photos! Sentosa Flowers 2008! oops.the post is dated 13th mar.well.FINALLY!
(P.S: Missy milo wanted to go there badly and her friend can’t make it last min, thus this explains our presence! Haha.)

I sort of underestimate this Sentosa Flowers thingy. I am really impressed and amazed with all different types of flowers! colours.shape.deco.OMG.


ALL MADE OUT FROM FLOWERS!

I like this!

And this!


And i love this especially!

Awww.all the flowers are so sweet.

I'm rather proud of myself that day cos im nt the latest of all again!yeah.

Our fav past time - zi pai-ing!

Nelle insisted to take a photo of this BIG n FAT fly.Oh well.now we can see flies, ants and cockroaches in office too.How nice.

This design + flowers caught our attention! So wedding alike!

How i wish to have a garden of ALL these flowers.

Flowers in the nest! How creative!

So nice so nice!

The super GIGANTIC pineapple!haha.

I hug this the most! It is sooo adorable! Resembles butterfly isn't it!

I shall name them butterfly flowers! haha

They actually use the flowers to make into HEART shapes cos it is near valentines!

THE BED OF ROSES! oh me god!

The tree of 毛毛s!.haha

Ok.I called it mao mao because it looks like a 毛笔!haha.

I am super obsessed with this mao mao thingy so i decided to snap every process of it! This is before it turns into mao maos!

Starting to grow the mao maos day by day.day by day.day by day.alrights.im just crazy.yawns. but this picture is so well taken!thanks to Missy Milo's camera. I shall start to sayang her camera more,so it will take nicer shoots of me instead of blurred face of me when we go Taiwan.haha.



This is the place whereby people will buy the cards (for care for nature thingy donation) and write their wishes on it. Some of the wishes are so hilarious and some are heart warming!

This cute mei mei!hehee..

Then we proceed to the garden of ORCHID!



Finally after 3-4 hours of walking. We have reached the ending point!tiring can.



Nelle took alot of our candid shoots.haha. And Happy Birthday my dear Missy Milo!

No comments: