Monday, March 31, 2008

Random Thoughts *05

I am starting to like Monday provided that i'm on course every Monday.HAHA. Service Quality workshop is fun and the trainers are so humorous! It allows me to understand the importance of customer service. (though i should have knw it by nw.but then..it re-inspire me again!)
~ Johnny's Story~
Johnny is just a bagger in ABC supermart. He went to a motivational seminar and the speaker said something which spurs him alot.
"Everyone of us is plays an important role regardless of the job position. Each of us can make a difference to the company if we are willing to contribute."
Johnny went home and that particular sentence still lingers in his mind.
He was thinking that he is just a bagger in the supermart, what else more can he do for the customers.
He did not give up and try to think of something every night.Finally he thought of something! :D
*Claps claps!*
He type out his thoughts of the day into small pieces of paper and brought it to work the following day.
When he's packing his customer's groceries into the bag, he'll drop the thoughts of the day note into the bag too. He continue to do the same thing everyday.
Till 1 day, a mother is unpacking the stuff and saw the motivational note. It changed her day completely.
Days goes on..and at ABC supermart, there is always a long queue at Johnny's cashier station, whereas the rest of the queue is rather empty.Customers would rather wait for the queue there cos of Johnny's thoughts of the day.
Since then, ABC supermart have increased their customer base all because of Johnny's small action.
The story is so touching and sweet! I almost cried. (p.s:I don't even feel like crying when watching the leap years lor.) Anyway, i tried my best to rmb the full story but due to my stm. hai. this is the best i can rmb.=D
- Everyone seems to be grumpy today except me. izzit gt to do with Monday?
I just don't understand why he and she is soo pessimistic.
He asked me whether do i love to do my job every single day and he is complaining that he is bored with his job to the MAX.
She is super depressed. Due to a hard time balancing her work and studies at the same time.
I tried my best to talk them round but they just can't be happier.
OR AM I TOO LOUSY!
I'm not supposed to have monday blues today! smiles smiles smiles! :D
- I'm gg BKK again! Hip hip HURRAY! Shopping.shopping.so can't wait!
-But mama just told me it happens to be grandfather's death anni on that day.
-I must plan my holiday trips carefully in future. =(
-I'm double happy today. Cos kor loves e doreamon cake i brought for him! (=
-Yeah. I ate Waraku which i've been craving since last wk!
-I walked from Central to MS with the guidance from lao ren jia. During the whole journey, he's stopped twice by tourists to provide them with directions. HAHA. it is really funny.:D
-Semi pro is hilarious!
-I wanted to watch step up 2!
-Back to work tmr as in real work. No more workshop, no more cards training, no more AL (temporary).
-I MUST learn the canto song - 大哥 and sing with CK. Been listening to it since Sat yet..

Next.!
Off to Minds cafe for xiao bai's farewell. The food isn't very fantastic but the float thingy is nice!
Thanks to Andy who have choose a 'brainy' game for us.haha.The guy had a hard time explaining and we're -_-.
I like this game the most! Snorta! Yippy. I managed to rmb the games name, for once.
E brownie lover! Sandy is so li hai!
All the best in ur new job ger. =>
I'm so elated when i saw this photo and told ahguhua - "you see, i'm darker than ck leh!kai xin kai xin!
ahguhua said - "ck is always bai de leh."
-_-''
1 wk later, we're back to the same place and even same room again. haha.
As usual, service sucks and nt much aircon.
What to do, it is cheap!
SAME phones from e 3 ah gers above. I love samsung!
The li hai duet singers!
"andy lau" and me.
Everyone is rather shag. Uncle is slping there..-_-''
But it is super fun! ahguhua we shall go there again n order beer k! =p
CK.Rmb our o'veas trip k!
K ing till 5.30am.yawns.First time k till so tired.tired.
But i'm loving it! =D

No comments: