Thursday, August 14, 2008

e worst day in my whole life

I will never forget 13th August 2008.
The day i had a fall from a flight of stairs in Claymore World's Local Bank.
-_-
Don't know what is happening to me. I can't remember whether i lost my footing or tripped on something else. But everything happens too fast too furious. The next thing i know,my mouth is filled with blood and it is dripping all over the place.I can almost feel some of the bottom tooth is gone. I had some bruises here and there on my legs.
My mouth. It is really terrible..blood blood blood..my hands and tissue are all covered with blood.
I am shivering with fear. I don't know what i should do. All i feel is pain and pain.
Thanks to a caucasian who went to my help.
"don't worry, u'll be fine..don't worry."
Everyone at the branch is repeating this to me over and over again.
The more i feel scared.
I am lost.
The pain is not yet over.
I can take the pain for the first few injections.
Not those 5 injections inside my mouth. AHHHH.
I am trying hard to bear with the pain while clutching my fist very tightly. The pain is simply too much for me to bear especially when the needle goes straight into my wound part.
Tears are rolling out.
The worst part of pain is not over yet. By right, i should feel numbness after 5 injections to my mouth.
NONONO.
When the dentist is trying to fix my tooth back to the original position, the pain is totally utterly unbelievable strong.omg.
Next part is the stitches. I can feel needles and thread going in and out inside my mouth.
I am glad I managed to survive the most painful moment in my whole life within that 2 hours.
Subsequently, time to fix my wound on my chin.
Doctor Chris gave me 1 more injection before he proceed to do the stitches on my chin.
I guessed i'm still very worried about the pain part.
I keep asking him how long will the stitching takes. Is it done? Is it done yet?
He tried to re assured me that everything will be ok soon and tried to ask me other stuff in order to let me feel more at ease.
Until a part when i AHHHHHH.
He knew i'll need another injection since i can feel the needle gg in my chin.
Stitching of a small wound took around 30 mins ++.

He advise me to go back next moday to remove the stitches on my chin.
The dentist wanted me to go back next wednesday to check on my tooth again.
I've lost 5 tooth in total, they're trying to save back 3 so i will need to wear braces for these few weeks, can only eat only liquid food and soup for these few weeks. ( on a happier note: i can slim down w/o doing anything! )
Sigh. Don't know whether i can go TW still. =((

Oh well. I cant do anything much now except to take care of my teeth and the wound on my chin.
I am so touched to rec'd sms-es from my colleagues and friends to enquire on my condition. Special thanks to those who came, my family and my lazy pig who stayed over to take care of me thoughout the whole night.
I will be strong.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

muacks. u are a brave ger. take the chance to rest at home! -xh

Riko said...

thanks mummy! =D i will take lots care of myself. Sorry to trouble u with all my cases. you must jiayou at work too! =)

爱德琳 said...

gal, i dun noe it's so serious...omg...u muz reali take care oh :*

Riko said...

thanks adel.i will take lots of care!=)