Saturday, August 16, 2008

on the road of recovery


weee.i feel much much more better le.
the pain is still alright for me to bear compared to that day.
my mouth is less swollen now.
what is most worrying is my tooth now.sigh.just hope everything will be fine soon.
back to SGH on next Monday to remove the stitches on my chin.*pray hard no scar**
Feel abit like confinement since i don't dare to face anyone else with the ugly stitches on my chin. well well well. maybe on a brighter side, i can catch my Micheal Phelps getting his 7th gold medal at 100m butterfly men just now.heh hee.specially wake up at 10am to watch! 1 more gold for him to take at 10am tmr too!

So gan dong when i rec'd a hamper from Janet and a bouquet of flowers with a basket of soft toy dogs from World's local bank OBC. So gan dong when choky purposely make his way down to put a present outside my house to cheer me up, knowing that i don't dare to face too many people cos of my wound. So gan dong when alan.michelle sms me to enq on my condition when they saw my blog. So gan dong to rec'd sms-es from beloved colleagues to enq on my condition almost everyday, esp my dearest nelle, meryl, jeppy and many more. So gan dong when hui helped me with my cases and always be there for me so i can rest well. So gan dong when my beloved boss sms me almost everyday to have the latest update on my condition. So gan dong when everyone is telling me that i will be fine. So gan dong when Jimmy acc me chat online till late when i cant slp. So gan dong when grid and friends will always msn me to check whether i'm alright. So gan dong when Jovian called me yest to see whether i'm fine and ask me why don't i tell her earlier so she could visit me.So gan dong when my family is always there to take care of me when i need them the most. So gan dong when my lazy pig always rush down to the west after his work to visit me and went back to the east again. So gan dong when some offered to visit me after their work.

How i wish I did not fall and everything is back to normal. Really thanks all for the concern. =)
I am already on the way of recovery. ^^

5 comments:

angels flyin` said...

babe!

glad tt ure feel better le~

jiayous! everyone will be praying for u k?

lovelove!

:: AttitudeSouL :: said...

yooo yutang!!! get well soon k! i gt take pixs!!! show u when i load them! =p

Riko said...

thanks for ur concern betty! i will be back soon! =D

Riko said...

PLS UPDATE UR BLOG CK! hahaha.ktv n geylang food once i recover! ^_*

CTK said...

meimei, get well soon ! cya on monday!! jmy