Saturday, August 23, 2008

i love saturdays!

haha.ok. the post title is not at all relevant to my posting.
this is the remaining photos from hp..
the bird nest they brought for me..so gan dong! =D love them so much!
the day before i remove stitches on my chin...
when i'm bored at home. hahaha.playing with this pooh they brought for me..hee.
the latest photo of me! after i remove the stitches..everything looks normal before i open mouth. haha.
food which kor brought back from japan..all the packaging are sooo pretty!
they commented this choco is yummy.but i can't eat at the moment. =(
da ge is so thoughtful and brought baby food for me..hahahaha.
i love Saturdays! gg out later..hmmm..haven been gg out since 13.8 which i had a fall.
TW TRIP IS COMING! ok. i shall go there shop..since i can't eat much. =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! glad to see u recovering well. ur bro so cute! baby food. nice anot ar?? heh. see u nxt week! muacks -xh

Riko said...

hehe.some sucks esp peach favour.don't buy for ur kids in future! miss u lots! =D