Monday, November 19, 2007

Msia Trip

Back to grandma's place from 15th nov to 18th nov.back to visit her n aunt.back to relax.back to nua and back for relative's wedding! n back to shop too! wuahahaha
im missing msia nw.though it is just msia,it's still considered a mini getaway! away frm the cities.work.n everything.

haha.i gt nthing better to do. n the reflection is a window glass btw.

my grandma n aunt LOVES gardening! n the flowers r so cute can! this 1 looks like mini parrot.hahaa.


the swinging chair i hug.imagine sitting there..swing swing swing..read books.enjoy the breeze.oh god. such a blissful life.=)


heh.camwhoring again!



mommy loves this flower!

this is where i spend 1/3 of my life in.together with my grandma.aunt...n my passed away grandpa.i missed him lots.Although he's gone for 6 yrs, i can rmb all the things that he have done for me.everything everything.the man who holds my hand regardless of rain or shine.the man who always pamper me.the man who is always scare i gt nthing to eat.the man who is always sitting at the chair near the door and wait for me to reach hm.i love u lots 公公.
Back to topic.i realised i seldom have the time to go back ever since i started working.miss my grandma n aunt.n i promise to find more time for them! shall plan a trip back again in dec with my kor when he's back frm aus!
All dressed up n ready for the wedding dinner!

hehee.this time my mommy's skill is nt bad!me n my beloved grandma!

On the way.hehee.

their wedding gift for the guest.though it's just an ordinary pair of chopsticks,but on every chopsticks,there is a bookmark saying the meaning abt love.happiness etc.n every bookmark is different!
e couple r so thoughtful!

hehee.nvr seen this b4.usually it will just state the table number.

the place is rather nice!so different of what i have in mind for msia wedding.hehee..

the couple! who's my grandma's brother's son's wedding.hahaha

my aunt! her singing is GOOD de wor!
the Cathay.hahaha.nt sg Cathay.
End of holidays.working shall start very soon.=/.JIAYOU BAH!

2 comments:

爱德琳 said...

Riko dear... e hse in m'sia so nice haha... u also took weddin pics like mi haha... m'sia weddin diner diff from spore :)

爱德琳 said...

oh yah, faster put in shoutbox so we can chat there haha... http://www.shoutmix.com/main/index.php