Saturday, November 3, 2007

Random Thoughts *01

开心 开心!!
just feel so happy today, for no reasons bah.heee..
a premier cm praise me just nw! heh heh.say my voice's so sweet blah blah blah.so helpful blah blah.what a nice name i've.blah blah.m i a japanese?blah.blah.
hahaha.she really change my impression of premier cms. Minority of them might be as nice as her! =D

heard my kor's conversation with future er sao just now.
my kor's telling her that he've already tot of what to do for the ROM..what dress my er sao can wear..which ring is nicer.when they can go together to buy this buy that..blahblahblah.
aww..SO SWEET!
My er ge's such a GOOD n NICE guy lor.heehee.but he is nt available anymore!
but my da ge is still out for grab! heh.off topic already.
aniticipating their ROM! wear mei mei.take pics.yeah.lalala
another joyous occasion!=D

I've tot of next yr's resolution! hee..but im still rushing to complete this yr's resolution.oops.

Yr 2008 Resolution
-learn driving
-decorating cupcakes courses / bakery
-learn dancing
-language courses (jap/french)
that's all bah! =p

LIFE IS GREAT!

No comments: