Tuesday, November 6, 2007

tuesday blues

down with flu.headache.sore throat.
everything seems to flood in together at 1 go.took cab today n the taxi uncle is so damn nice n caring!he is the 1st person to make me laugh for today! heh hehe.
he keep saying health's very IMPT.since i sick why should i go work.just take mc n rest at hm.say health more impt den money.happiness is more impt than anything else.i should take care of myself. im so touched!
i've been pondering over what uncle said.hmmm.
happiness or money?
someone told me just now- how come u look so white! (which means PALE)
i also think so.SIGH.no life.working 10am shift = no time for breakfast,brunch around 3-3.30pm,dinner cum supper around 10plus.
sadded.
how meaningless my life is.
time for holiday soon!

2 comments:

angels flyin` said...

RIKOOOOOO aiyoooo din noe u gt blog until todayyyy! somemore found u in ryan's blog... hahaha!

link me link meeeee haha

Riko said...

heh heh..ure? i just created during my midnight shift!when i gt nothing to do..heheee