Sunday, April 6, 2008

Moody-

yawns.been feeling cranky the whole Sunday.
Attended Chok Wei's bday party yesterday at a fishing village.rather interesting though.
But food isn't very fantastic.Maybe i've place a high expectation on my stingray.
I shall date grid go eat the stingray at jw soon.*yums.
xue qing n me! i realised i'm nt the latest among all if i'm gg out with them.haha. Rmb our 19th april date n school visiting trip! heh.btw i went back to ycs last evening with lao ren jia. really miss my sec sch days so much.so so much.
So many cakes for his bday lor! gt comments that my hazelnut cake is yummy! i saw my bakerz inn's warm chocolate cake! *grins* but isn't very nice anymore after soo long.hai.
My ah yi n me! =D
Bday boy n me! Happy bday my choky!Find a good gf soon!=D

如果有一天,我们再见面..

memories seems to be flooding in my mind when i saw u yesterday. I thought everything is over. Apparently you still have a mini place in my heart. I guess I'll never forget those days.those memories that u've given it to me. It is time to move on.(=

i MISS my ahguhua lots.sobs. and i HATE working afternoon shift.=S

Mr Tan say he will play guitar for me in 3 months time after his july TW trip.yippy.with the song i choose! =D

No comments: