Sunday, April 20, 2008

midnight addict!

yeah.midnight shift is coming soon.!=D finally!n e most happiest day of the mth have arrived!HAHA.
hai.my precious laptop finally died on me on friday 18th April 08.RIP.
sobs.i guess it's really time for me to get my sony vaio pink laptop.=D (of cos with a BIG hole in my packet.)
*went supper with ah bing on fri's wee morning!2nd time sitting on a bike.rather scary when he speed along the expressway and i realised it's tiring sitting on a bike.haha.really.anyway thanks to him i finally can eat dim sum after craving for so long!n im proud of myself being able to guide him the way to the dim sum place.hahaha.shall post some photos once i gt a new laptop.
*manicure session at ps.hai.i'm dragging myself to town nw for some packages session on my off days.those good days r gone.
*everyone in the factory misses PS so much!don't be surprise if u see a few familiar faces within the same day in PS.haha.
*went to CLQ to join infinity a/c.shucks.can't really rmb my signature.hope i wun rec
'd a letter informing me to go branch update signature.*pray hard*
*i love to slack at TCC Raffles.they've got super big comfy beanbags!
*im so looking forward to my offdays!packed with activities.haha.
*u will never know if you never try.don't live your life with regrets.
-thanks for ur advice missy low.haha.i will think over it before u start thinking to kill me again k.=p
*been thinking what else can we do besides moive.dinner.lunch.movie.yawns.
places to go!
zoo
sentosa
museum
science centre/discovery centre
what else.sounds like a field trip uh.
countdown 1 n 1/2 hr more to leave the factory.yippy!

No comments: