Sunday, April 27, 2008

updates!

~Really miss blogging so much.but no laptop for me to blog.no photos for me to post.=S
being a fickle minded me,i'm still deciding on the colour of the sony vaio.or should i just buy other brand which can save me a few hundred bucks.
hai.alright.i shouldnt be thinking all these in the wee morning.yawns.
~the bf surprised me yest's morning by waking up so early(which is totally unlike of him) and drove me home.so gan dong!=D
~was reading the bf's blog all the way from dec 04 till dunno where.what the hell.read so long still haven read finish.hahaha.but at least it managed to kill boredom in the factory.
~kor went to Switzerland for company trip.well.1 more person down.so boring at hm.
~met up with missy low and jie for dinner at some ulu but exp and not very yummy food de jap restaurant.discussed tons abt BGR.HAHAHA.i knw i gt great chances to win my bet.hoho.missy low is gg to pay for my 1 day expenses.*pray hard SY will get married soon soon soon soon!*
~jie told us that his younger bro is getting married next mth!omg.he's only 23.smart me guess that confirm shot gun.well.what's new.
~gt tons of photos to upload.HAI.okok.i shall stop grumbling.off days coming soon!yippyyyyyyy!i will cherish my 3 off days even more.HAI.midnight shift will cease in future.sadded..sadded..sadded..
~wanted to cook some nuggets in the middle of the night.the smart me place some nuggets inside toaster.turn 5 mins.*ding!*.open toaster.turn the nuggets to another side.waited for another 5 mins.*ding!*excited me trying to take out some nuggets.in the midst of the process,i realised,the nuggets are still COLD.wtf.AND THE REASON IS.
i did not connect the CORRECT plug to the switch.dumb.-_-''

2 comments:

angels flyin` said...

yooo girl...

i wld suggest other brands IF u wanna savbe money... cuz sony jus the brand only.. hahaha other than tt its rather normal in da functionality.. haha...

my 2 cents...


i was in ur position before.... i ended up with Acer~

nicenice! love it hahaa

Riko said...

thanks ger for ur suggestion!=D
gt my pink colour sony vaio already!cant resist!need eat bread n water everyday liao.feeling broke.hahahaa