Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Random Thoughts *06

Now i understand why everyone is grumpy on Monday.esp when u go lunch alone,esp when u walk so far away to tabao food back,esp when the food u tabao sucks.
Conversation between me n the ah neh at his stall-
me: can i have rice take away?
ah neh:oh no..no more vegatables,only left with chicken.
me:hmm..then can i have chicken briyani then?
ah neh: oh nooo.no more briyani rice, left with plain rice.
me: -_-'' (think the ah neh want me to order prata,cos i can see FULL of pratas there)
me:(stone for 10 seconds)then give me mee goreng w/o tau gay.but the food really sucks.and i can see a few bean spouts.well.i threw away the whole pack after eating a few mouthful.
*******************************************
hee.lao ren jia brought fish porridge for me after his work!:p abit gan dong.can really feel that he is trying hard to get out of my blacklisted list.
******************************************
i just don't understand why some people like to * and * so much.grrr...!luckily I'm working afternoon shift with bert!(only for 1 day.hai.)
******************************************
gg medical checkup again on this sat.hope everything goes well!******************************************
kor said i recorded death note using another channel.-_-"'.hahaha.i owe him 1!******************************************
countdown another 10 days to the happiest day of the month!money money money~~
******************************************
i feel like gg jb city square.feel like watching definitely,maybe.feel like eating donuts from donut factory.
******************************************
ahguhua is gg to help me buy shiseido pdts at less 30%.yippy!:D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oops. u are gg to kill me. the products u use can only be found in departmental stores. dun have less 30% so i never buy. :P

Anonymous said...

huh really mar.sadded=(