Tuesday, April 15, 2008

PISSED

I AM ULTRA ANGRY FOR THE WHOLE DAY!
grrr.day started off when i woke up late n took a cab to work.
cab uncle:so u start work at 1.30?
xiaonuzi:yep.(looking at e watch n it's 1.20pm now)
cab uncle:oorrrh..i din know that factory work gt shift like 1.30pm de leh.
xiaonuzi:-_-'' (FACTORY!!!!!!????) dot dot dot.
working afternoon shift really sucks.nw sucks even more when there're only 2 ppl working.
daily routine~
step 1:reach 'factory',clear all pending cases accumulated since yesterday,the day b4 yesterday and so on.
step 2: trying hard to clear all the shit but unable to cos of some 'smart' processing dept.
step 3: take some calls n multi-task.
step 4: oh yeah.time for high tea!
step 5: war time starts.
step 6: end 1 call,release,ready,take call again.no need to fight who is queuing first cos i'm always the only 1 available after 5.30pm.(dun ask me why or what happened.just.wtf.)
step 7: black phone starts to ring ALL THE WAY THROU E NIGHT.ultra disturbing.
clear calls all the way.end 1 call.do maint.take call.(that's when i'm lucky enough n no calls waiting).if not.WTF.my excel spreadsheet is FULL of colours.ALL PENDING.
step 8: yeah.time to knock off.feeling hungry again.
what the hell.what lousy shift is this.it is even worse when hui is nt there for me.nelle is on morning shift.missy milo is off to vietnam.my dear aaron is having fun in turkey.my dear charles is too far away from me.*shake head*
1 more thing.
I HATE AH NEH!so what u're P*R customer.it doesn't give you the right to scream at anyone ok.it doesn't mean that u're the KING ok.wtf.wtf.grrrrrrrrrrr.ANGRY!
alrights.i've complain enough already.
my ahguhua is finally back!payday is here soon soon soon!
I MUST ENDURE 2 more days to my off days.i can do it.yeah man.just clear shit everyday.easy job.*puke*

No comments: