Sunday, May 4, 2008

bye Toshiba,welcome Sony

-R.I.P- my precious Toshiba laptop which have acc me all e way from my poly days till now.Warning:A problem with the cooling system has been detected. Please turn off the computer immediately and send it back for service.=(
Ok.i shall turn it off forever. On a happier note!
Finally.after days of thinking,wks of delaying,i've decided to bring this baobei home!(of cos with the help of the bf.=D)kai xin kai xin~
However the irritating thing is,once i got this laptop, i cant seem to find any starhub wireless connection and cannot online using this laptop.what the hell.-_-
total damage done to my pocket = SGD 2260 with extended warranty and a set of pink colour mouse and casing.*feeling broke*
pink n red is damn hot lar!and it is even out of stock in IMM sony gallery.my heart really sank when i heard that.but the bf suggested to go jp harvey norman.yeah.and they have it!=D
Ta dah!
I'm still not very used to vista.i need more time!need to source for MS office program and anti virus thingy too..totally lost for a IT idiot like me.hai.

No comments: