Sunday, May 4, 2008

supper addict!

Some o/s hp pics.
I had supper almost every night during my 5 days of afternoon shift.Mostly is Maggie or cup noodles (alright.i know there isn't any much diff between them.)**guilty**
yawns.cooking my mee goreng.
the process of cooking.this pic is just so er xin n creepy.looks like worms.worms..
After 4 nights of maggie/cup noodles/snacking. Finally went to Swee Choon for supper!yippy!been craving it for wks.
they have add a new menu! gt shanghai dim sum as well!yummy!
happy xiao nu zi~ (their porridge is ultra tasty!)
all thanks to ah bing!=D
haven met him so quite sometime and actually we plan to meet the next morning to red star restaurant for dim sum. Being the lazy cum not so feeling well me know that i cant wake up so early thus we cancelled the outing.
ah bing must have miss me too much so he called me out for supper that night.hahaha.
conversation goes like this-
ah bing: why nt we go ur house there for supper cos i din bring extra helmet.
xiaonuzi: hmm.my house there gt nthing much except mac.i've been craving for dim sum leh.
why not u go home n get the helmet.i'll wait for u.
ah bing:ok!
yeah!I'm rather proud of myself as i can guide him the way to swee choon.haha (usually i've a poor sense of direction.) In the midst of eating, we suddenly tot of Rocher's beancurd! but too full liao so next time bah!=D
Super yummy xiao long bao!

No comments: