Sunday, May 4, 2008

the east guy

-thanks to the bf who always travel from the east to the west,just to see me.
-thanks to the bf who make hot dog bun for my midnight shift.
-thanks to the bf who is always the 1 doing the planning for our outing. (i rmb.PIP)
-thanks to the bf who always buy my fav honey lemon for me.
-thanks to the bf who always bring me eat good food!(with the effort he put in by reading the map and the route way)
-thanks to the bf who is always there for me.
-thanks to the bf who make the effort to wake up early to send me home after my midnight shift, just to wake up early to sms me, and send me to work for my midnight shift.
-thanks to the bf who never complain a word when he's waiting for me.
-thanks to the bf who fix my wireless connection in this new laptop.yippyyyy!
i told the bf i got STM so dun think can rmb everything that he did for me and he suggested that maybe i can write something like this;
"today the bf did __________ and go ___________"
LOL.dumb but cute.i suppose it is enough for my lazy pig.=D
the food he made.hahaha.(after i've told him of the cookie guy thingy!)
(doesn't looks very attractive but it is yummy!)
the chemical warmer he brought.just need to shake the pad and it will warm up. it is suppose to keep my cold hands warm during the midnight shift. but apparently,doesn't really works.haha
Singapore flyer and ehub photos next!

1 comment:

woshiyiduoyun said...

finally, the post that i have been waiting for... haha, dunno wait how long le, have to always click refresh somemore(k, maybe not so exaggerated)

I'm just glad that you like everything that i have done for you, yup, I LOVE MY DEAR!