Saturday, May 24, 2008

Random Thoughts *08

enough is really enough ok.my patience is really running out.
i have always ren ur niam-ness and trying my best to understand you.
i don't understand why are u always niam-ing about your so called tai tai life.Isn't it good that you don't need to work and just slack at home everyday?
Sigh.
I guess you still don't know me well enough.
This is the reason why i don't like Sundays at all.
This is the reason why i love to go back to M'sia to find 婆婆.
This is the reason why i cried so hard when 公公 left me 7 years ago.
This is the reason why i don't believe in marriage at times.
This is the reason why I envy my friends sometimes.
I guess you never bothered to care about all these.
Oh well.I am used to it.
Life is saddening isn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so long nv see u le =(

yap, sometimes life is realli saddening de, but always rem good times will come too. =p Been finalised, my last day will be 28thmay not 30th le... hope to catch up with u before i leave.... ("v")

Riko said...

yalor!i miss u so much my darling!yep!thanks for e concern.feel much better nw le!=D
sobs.i working midnight leh.if nt i shall date u for dinner or...ice cream k!^-*