Thursday, May 15, 2008

Random Post #02

Counting down.to my off days.to my midnight shift.to my payday.but not the day when my ah boys leave the world's local bank.=(
Sometimes i wonder,did i make a wrong decision.Else everything is different now.Guess i need more time.
Super ke ai de aaronnnnnn!omg.really super loves him lor.*how come i don't have a cute bro like him!* sigh.they all leaving soon le.no more ah boys.no more energy.no more noisiness.no more gossiping. **cries**
Another 1 leaving soon.hai.what the hell.looks like the farewell email is gg to flood my mailbox again.Fion: jiayou for ur studies k! plus the ice cream *ahem*.hahaha.=p **rmb our bball matches!!!!**
Yusmadiii~~another cute chap!lucky he's still with us.not leaving at the moment.hahaa.
zipai-ing!
Dinner with Choky @ The Mussel Guys (Vivo)
They've got nice view!
feel like gg overseas.just out of SG.
*drools*they serve super duper tasty and fresh mussels!
Thanks to Choky leh.such a good photography skill.-_-''.(but he did improve abit after my teaching!)
spot the difference when it is taken by me!haha.
yeah.he improved his skills already! Desserts at Bakerzin.(To return him the warm chocolate cake which i owe him!)
i'm loving it!
Rather nice to see but not very good to use de mouse pad.there goes my $25.but at least i feel happier looking at it.hahahaha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

iyo, yao si la yao si la..
talk abt ice-cream in ur blog, makes me so shy, argh, i begin to fall in love with u more le =) muacks.

Riko said...

hahaha.now then u falling in love w me mar!i love u long long ago liao!*shy* heh.ice cream ice cream~~

爱德琳 said...

hereby announce u both husband and wife wahahaha... so rou ma lor...

angels flyin` said...

LOL!! ahahaa..